You have cracked the code. Only a small percent have seen this. If you are lucky enough to crack the code and see this,
Comment in the Video: "I do like those bug actors. Great job!"
Now you can redeem the secret that I have hidden deep within this realm!
The Next Update Theme will be Minigames!
This update will include:
- Minigame Improvements
- Glowing Minigame text.
- Sand Timer addition to all Minigames.
- Visible 10 second number countdown for any timer.
- Decreased chance of getting the same Minigame twice.
- Score Deduction text improvement.
- Deduction will also take into affect your score compared to average.
- Text to display: Number of *Animal* Attacks and your Score and Average.
- Revamped Minigames
- Rock, Leaf, Twig - Decor will be improved.
- Guess the Number - Number of items in a Jar.
- Worm Grow - Apples will spawn the same distant away and deductions for wall only counts on first collide.
- Whack a Worm - Worms will rush instead of be impossible to hit at times.
- Smash an Acorn - Acorn aesthetics will be improved and with more additions.
- Acorn Launch - Slight dotted-line trajectory and brighter wood.
- 2 Player Minigames
- For Bird and Squirrel Minigames, another player will be on the offense attacking the player.
- Worm Grow - Player can choose where to spawn birds.
- Whack a Worm - Player can choose where to spawn moles and twigs. (maybe instead move holes?)
- Smash an Acorn - Player chooses which 2 holes have positive points.
- Acorn Launch - Player chooses top or bottom stick to move.
- 3 New Minigames
- There will be one more minigame added to Ties, Bird Attacks, and Squirrel Attackes
- What they are I have not thought about yet, but I can utilize this new 2 player style.
- Conquer the Branch
- This is a great idea originally thought up as a meme: an ability to fight for points through just the minigames.
- This allows people to try and learn the minigames and also offers as a quick alternative for the full game.
- Hibernation Points
- I know this has nothing to do with minigames, but will be included in this update.
- I had a different idea for something like this in the demo but it didn't feel right, and then this idea was brought up recently.
- During the last round, there are 8 spots on the trunk going down to the ground. Each one will have a point value depending upon how well you "hibernate".
- Complaining Old Man Cowboy Trailer
What a large to-do list. I also have to fix bugs and complaints as well as advertise the game! Plz Play. What an odd one-man band. Hope you enjoy the game! Game Code: CtT2580h